Membership benefits to you
Your membership includes:
- Access to the members only section of the website (including public directory) to be able to connect with other members – a network of over 2,800 neuromodulators worldwide and 150 locally.
- Access to resources: The International Neuromodulation Journal: Technology at the Neural Interface (published 8 times a year), a public clinic directory, a product database, global event calendar and quarterly newsletters
- Discounts to Australian/New Zealand Chapter activities (as well as International) including the NSANZ Annual Scientific Conference.
- Access to the NSANZ annual Cadaver Workshop, the first of its kind in Australia and a valuable educational opportunity.
- Online, interactive and archived expert panel discussions (in a forum like format)
- Online, interactive young Neuromodulators Forum (connect to young members around the globe)
- Access to Special Interest Groups, most recently Women in Neuromodulation Group and the Nursing Special Interest Group
- Access to policy documentation developed by NSANZ
- Use of NSANZ logo for marketing purposes
- Acknowledgement on NSANZ website and opportunity to list your expertise and clinics on NSANZ website
- Contribute to NSANZ’s national policy development and strategy
- Vote in AGM
- Access to quarterly updates and newsletter
- The opportunity for events, research and other initiatives to be promoted across NSANZ media platforms (eNews, website and social media)
- The opportunity to apply for research and grant
- Access to NSANZ insurance coverage private policy document for pain and pain management with device
NSANZ membership structure
- 1-year Membership (for practicing clinicians): $225 US
- 3-year Membership (for practicing clinicians): $675 ($225 in three annual instalments)
- 1-year Associate Membership (for retired clinicians and industry): $175 US
- 3-year Associate Membership (for retired clinicians and industry): $525 US ($175 in three annual instalments)
- 1-year Nurse Membership: $100 US